Getting help with groceries in your neighborhood
FOOD for Lane County would like to share some new neighborhood resource flyers and ask that you please distribute them widely. They are designed to help people know how to find free food in their local area. As always, once you distribute a resource guide it can become quickly out of date, so please let them know of any changes that you know so we can edit as necessary.
Download Flyer (English and Spanish)
- Getting Help With Groceries_Bethel
- Getting Help With Groceries_College Students
- Getting Help With Groceries_Creswell and Cottage Grove
- Getting Help With Groceries_East Eugene
- Getting Help With Groceries_East of Springfield
- Getting Help With Groceries_North Lane and South Linn
- Getting Help With Groceries_Oakridge Dexter Lowell
- Getting Help With Groceries_Springfield
- Getting Help With Groceries_West Eugene Getting Help With Groceries_West Lane
Emergency Food Pantry Map
Pantries are open different days and times. Service hours vary around major holidays. For assistance, call FOOD for Lane County at 541-343-2822. Por información en español, llame a FOOD for Lane County: 541-343-2822.
- To be eligible to shop at a pantry, you must income qualify by earning 185% or less of the federal poverty level.
- You do not need to show identification to receive emergency food. You will be asked to provide evidence of a physical address, if you have one. You will still be served if you do not have a physical address; no one is turned away
- Please bring your own boxes or bags.
- You may visit a pantry 18 times per year.