White Bird Medical Clinic
White Bird Medical Clinic provides compassionate health care to people who might not otherwise get care, treating all with dignity and respect. We offer quality health care to everyone on a sliding fee scale. Located in Downtown Eugene, patients can often get all the care they need in a single location. Telehealth and onsite appointments are available. Please call first.
Who Are We
Our clinicians provide primary care, perform preventative exams, treat injuries, perform minor procedures, and connect patients with mental health and chemical dependency services.
With over 50 years of service in our community, a broad variety of specialists take referrals from White Bird Medical Clinic.
White Bird Medical Clinic accepts most Medicare B and Oregon Health Plan (OHP) insurance. You may also request to have us assigned as your Primary Care Provider.
Fees and Insurance
- We have discounts available based on your income and whether you are unhoused or not.
- Ask us how we can make your healthcare affordable.
Things we do not do:
- Sign OMMP Medical Marijuana cards
- Exams for disability, immigration, Department of Transportation and other administrative exams
- Prenatal services
- Pediatric services, including sports physicals
- Prescribed DEA controlled substances (see federal guidelines for a full list)
Fees: Yes, sliding scale, Medicare, OHP
ADA Accessible: Yes
Eligibility: Focus on Homeless and Low-income Patients
Monday: 9am – 12pm and 2pm – 6pm
Tuesday: 9am – 6pm
Wednesday: 9am – 6pm
Thursday: 9am – 6pm
Friday: 9am – 6pm
Location: 1400 Mill St Eugene OR 97401
Phone: (541) 484-4800
Email: General Inquiry Contact Form
Fax: (541) 344-8351
We provide free interpreter services. Se habla español.
COVID-19 tests are also available, no ID required. Results received in 3-days. pic.twitter.com/YcrCQGjMG8
— White Bird Clinic (@WhiteBirdClinic) December 15, 2020
We offer Patient Portal. This is a website that gives patients a way to manage their care online. Currently, the services we offer through Patient Portal include:
- Send and receive messages to and from medical clinic staff
- View your chart with health record details
Check back here to see what new services we offer. If you wish to be enrolled, ask us about it at your next appointment! More info about Patient Portal here…