- Coronavirus Notice: Because of the Coronavirus Pandemic White Bird Dental is discontinuing walk-in clinics. We are providing teledentistry visits for those with dental emergencies. All patients will be triaged by phone 541-344-8302. We will remain open Monday thru Friday but encourage patients to call rather than come into the clinic.
- COVID-19 Vaccination: We are now able to vaccinate all of our patients of record for COVID-19. We hold our vaccine clinics every Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm and every Saturday from 8:00am-12:00pm. To schedule an appointment please call 541-344-8302 and fill out and return the paperwork linked here (PDF).
Our dental clinic offers emergency, preventative, and restorative dental care to people who may be uninsured, underinsured, low income or homeless, and may otherwise go without care. Services provided include: filling, crowns, endodontics, extractions, periodonture, bridges, prophylaxis, application of fluoride and sealants and oral health education. We accept OHP/Trillium and private dental insurance. Uninsured patients are charged on a sliding scale based on income. We partner with the Arizona School of Oral Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, and Lane Community College to provide low-cost care. Hablamos Español. Download brochure.
Too many unhoused and low-income community members need dental care that they cannot access. White Bird Dental has responded by building a larger clinic that increases capacity by over seventy percent and accommodates twelve dental chairs. The new facility will make it easier for community members suffering from dental pain to get immediate, walk-in access to a dentist, and also allow White Bird to serve more elderly patients, children, and families.
White Bird has invested $2.5M to develop a state-of-the-art facility that provides acute and preventative oral health care to our community’s most vulnerable residents. The clinic’s design features the latest innovations in modern dentistry in a bright, airy space. The facility lets patients know that they are valued members of the community who deserve excellence in health care. Support this project…
Our dental clinic offers preventive dental care, as well as restorative care. Please call for an appointment. Many patients need low cost dental care. We ask that you let us know if you are unable to come to your initial appointment 48 hours in advance so that we can offer the appointment to another person waiting for care. Patients missing their initial appointments will not be invited back for dental care. Please bring proof of income and photo identification.
- WALK IN CLINIC FEE CHANGE: We are suspending walk in clinic due to the Coronavirus. Patients must call 541-344-8302 to be triaged for care. A tele dentistry appointment with the dentist will determine if we are able to see you in the dental clinic. OHP covers most emergency care appointments. If you are eligible for OHP you will be asked to apply at ONE.Oregon.gov or given an appointment with one of our benefit assisters. Patients without insurance are charged on a sliding scale based on family income. Please call if you have any questions.
- CAMINAR EN EL CAMBIO CLÍNICO DE TARIFAS: Estamos suspendiendo la caminata en la clínica debido al Coronavirus. Los pacientes deben llamar al 541-344-8302 para ser evaluados para recibir atención. Una cita de tele odontología con el dentista determinará si podemos verlo en la clínica dental. OHP cubre la mayoría de las citas de atención de emergencia. Si es elegible para OHP, se le pedirá que presente su solicitud en ONE.Oregon.gov o se le dará una cita con uno de nuestros asistentes de beneficios. Los pacientes sin seguro se cobran en una escala móvil basada en el ingreso familiar. Por favor, llame si tiene alguna pregunta.
Patients with dental emergencies must now call 541-344-8302 to be triaged for care. After the triage call you may be given an appointment at the dental clinic. Patients will be asked to wear a mask at all times while in the clinic. If you do not have a mask we have a limited supply. OHP will cover the cost of the tele dentistry and dental visit. Those without insurance will be charged on a sliding scale and encouraged to sign up for OHP at ONE.Oregon.gov or given an appointment with our benefit assisters. Please bring proof of income and photo identification.
Los pacientes con emergencias dentales ahora deben llamar al 541-344-8302 para ser evaluados para recibir atención. Después de la llamada de triaje, se le puede dar una cita en la clínica dental. Se les pedirá a los pacientes que usen una máscara en todo momento mientras estén en la clínica. Si no tiene una máscara, tenemos un suministro limitado. OHP cubrirá el costo de la tele odontología y la visita dental. Aquellos sin seguro serán cobrados en una escala móvil y se les animará a inscribirse en el OHP en ONE.Oregon.gov o se les dará una cita con nuestros asistentes de beneficios. Por favor traiga comprobante de ingresos y una identificación con foto.
Dental Services for Bethel Schools
During the school year, we offer sealants, fluoride varnish treatments, hygiene exams and free dental services for students in the Bethel school district. For more information in both English and Spanish about the free services that we provide please click here: free dental services sealant and fluoride school program. If you want your child to receive these services, please download and complete the forms linked below and return them to the Bethel Health Center or email them to email@example.com
- Friday Clinic Consent Form (English)
- Friday Clinic Consent Form (Spanish)
- Sealant and Fluoride Consent Packet (English)
- Sealant and Fluoride Consent Packet (Spanish)
— White Bird Clinic (@WhiteBirdClinic) October 30, 2019
Location: 1415 Pearl Street, Eugene OR 97401
Email: General Inquiry Contact Form
Interpretation Services Available: We provide free interpreter services.
Appointment: Yes – appointments are needed for cleanings, fillings, etc.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Payments and Insurance
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Care Credit, OHP/Trillium, Private Insurance, CAWEM Plus/OHP Open Card, Salud
Fees: The fee for uninsured patients is based on family income. Patients will need to bring proof of income (paystub, tax forms, note from employer, SSI/D award, etc.)
Eligibility: Lane County
ADA Accessible: Yes