Front Rooms Donate
Front Rooms provides distribution services and information and referrals 7 days a week. Our hours are 9:30am-12:45pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm, Weds we close at 3:30pm. We are currently providing services outside the building and ask that folks do not spend more than 30 minuets at our location.
Our Services Include:
- Phone messages and charging capabilities when available
- Mail and Address Service
- Vision Program (Voucher – Waitlist)
- First Aid – Hygiene supplies as available
- Snacks and water while supplies last
- Clothing and supplies when available
Emptying that closet or garage for some spring cleaning? Take all that old unwanted clothing and outdoor gear to White Bird Clinic Front Rooms at 341 E 12th Ave. For clarifications on what we do not take on your list of items call 541-342-8255
Items We Take:
- Shoes, sandals, boots etc.
- Shirts, tank tops, long sleeves etc.
- Hats, gloves, scarves etc.
- Jackets, hoodies etc.
- Rain gear, tents, sleeping bags etc.
Items We Do Not Take:
- Household items
- Adult Diapers
- Medical Supplies
- Children’s Clothing
We are a gateway to services including information and referral concerning human services in Lane County available to all, with a focus on assistance to people with low incomes or special needs. Phone and walk-up assistance is available.
COVID-19 Resource Center
Our dedicated, hard-working distribution center staff provide clothing, medical screenings, mail services, personal hygiene supplies, and more to the underserved and unhoused members of our community.
Interpretation Services Available
We provide free interpreter services.
ADA Accessible: Yes
Location: 341 E 12th Ave, Eugene OR 97401
Email: General Inquiry Contact Form