Home > Contact
If this is a crisis…
- CAHOOTS Mobile Crisis Services: Available 24/7. Call the police non-emergency numbers 541-726-3714 (Springfield) and 541-682-5111 (Eugene) to reach dispatch.
- Community Crisis Hotline: Available 24/7. Call 541-687-4000 or toll free at 1-800-422-7558.
Basic Needs Assistance
- Front Rooms Resource Center:541-342-4357
- Homeless Case Management: 541-342-1295
- Local Resources List (web page)
White Bird Clinic Administration
- Administrative Office Line: (541) 342-8255
Note: We do not offer counseling or crisis services electronically at this time. When using this contact form, please allow up to 72-hours for a written response.