The aim of this position is to provide leadership and direction to improve existing systems and resources at the medical clinic and other health center programs at White Bird Clinic; to represent the FQHC in the local professional and planning communities; to develop closer coordination between the Medical Clinic and other White Bird FQHC programs; and to seek additional backing in order to sustain and expand White Bird’s capacity to deliver medical services to underserved populations in our community.
- Health Center Management and Coordination- Coordinate ongoing functions required for White Bird Clinic to maintain the Federally Qualified Health Center and in compliance with our grants and accepted physical and behavioral health practices.
- Strategic Planning – Oversee FQHC development and future planning with focus on the Medical Clinic.
- Project Compliance and Reporting Management – Project Management (PM) and train others in PM skills for complex projects at Medical and other FQHC funded programs (i.e.: PCPCH Recognition, Meaningful Use Certification, etc.)
- Finance – Track and predict Program financial status, including P&L and balance sheet.
Work with program staff and agency administrative groups and individuals to maximize efficiency of program resources.
- Grant Applications – Grants: Research opportunities, write proposals, review Admin drafts, and make sure Program is in compliance with requirements.
- Revenue Generation – Provide oversight and direction of revenue streams, insurance billing, and maintenance of EPM patient records.
- QI Oversight – Medical Program’s Quality Assurance Officer (PCPCH). Providing oversight, and prioritization of quality initiatives for the Medical Program. Support FQHC programs in QAQI efforts.
- FQHC: Keep up to date on requirements for maintaining White Bird Clinic’s FQHC status.
- White Bird Collective – Liaison with other White Bird Programs.
- Local Politics – Represent the Program and the Clinic in CCO/Coordinated Care Meetings both in the Clinic and in the Community.
- HIPAA – Medical Program HIPAA Security Officer (MU)
- FQHC Management – Coordinate Medical Administrative meeting and FQHC related meetings to steer program development and population-based healthcare management (PCPCH)
- Five (5) years of experience in progressively more responsible human service, FQHC, or medical administrative positions.
- Three (3) years of experience in a primary care medical care clinic.
- Extensive knowledge of Federally Qualified Health Center management
- Working knowledge of PCPCH, Meaningful Use, Population Based Healthcare, PDSA Quality Assurance Framework, and Metrics based management techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of EHR/EPM systems.
- Strong project management, attention to detail, written and oral communication skills
- Proven leadership and relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently and to a deadline
- Patience, intelligence, communication skills and a sense of humor
- Complete new employee orientation employee must complete NBT orientation.
- Experience in working in a consensus environment
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish
This position is being hired for 40 hours a week at $30.00/hr to $40.00/hr DOE and will report to the Medical Director and Clinic Coordinators. Six-month probation period.