- What types of insurance do you accept?
We accept OHP/trillium dental plans. This includes MODA/ODS, Capitol, DMAP/open cards. We accept many private dental insurances.
- If my face is swollen, will they remove my tooth or will my tooth be removed the same day?
Yes, if we can safely remove the tooth, we will do so the same day.
- How much do I have to pay?
The fee for uninsured patients is based on family income. To qualify for a discount, you will need to bring proof of income (paystub, tax forms etc.).
- Do I have to pay at the time of service?
- Can you bill me for my treatment?
- What languages are spoken at White Bird Dental Clinic?
We do have staff who speak Spanish. Please let us know if you need interpretation.
- I think I need a filling but my tooth hurts. Can I just make an appointment?
Yes. Please call our office to set up an appointment. White Bird also offers urgent care clinics each week for patients with dental pain and no appointment is necessary. Fillings are not provided in the walk-in clinic. Patients needing fillings will be seen in the walk in and scheduled for a future filling.
- How can I get cleanings and fillings?
Please call our office to set up a new patient appointment. The appointment is for exam and x-rays only. You will be given a treatment plan that includes cleanings and restorative care. The type of cleaning needed is diagnosed by our dentist.
- Interested in volunteering?
White Bird Dental Clinic accepts pre-dental and pre-hygiene student volunteers with a minimum one-term (3 hrs per week) commitment and proof of Hep B vaccination.
- How is the clinic funded?
United Way, Sacred Heart Foundation, Autzen Foundation, Cleveland Chicken
NOTICE TO PATIENTS THIS PRACTICE SERVES ALL PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, COLOR, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, OR ABILITY TO PAY. DISCOUNTS FOR ESSENTIAL SERVICES ARE OFFERED DEPENDING UPON FAMILY SIZE AND INCOME. YOU MAY APPLY FOR A DISCOUNT AT THE FRONT DESK.