Pay and Benefits
This position is being hired for up to 40 hours per week at $18/hour with a 6-month probationary period. This position reports to the Medical Program Coordinator.
- General clerical duties including data entry, scanning, copying, organizing, faxing, filing, research, etc.
- Clerical tasks to assist administrative staff as needed/designated.
- Process medical records requests made to the Medical Program.
- Invoice and track medical records requests.
- Account for the billing to Fiscal on a monthly basis.
- Attend meetings as scheduled including weekly staff meeting
- One year medical and/or dental office experience
- Ability to work with a diverse population and a broad range of situations while maintaining a professional courteous attitude
- Strong Computer Skills: Work/Excel/Internet/NextGen EPM & EHR
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and to a deadline
- Complete new employee orientation
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
This position comes with a three-month minimum probationary period