This position supports the Chief Medical Officer, Clinic Administration and Program Coordinators in maintaining the Clinic’s Quality Assurance / Quality Improvement program.
Pay and Benefits:
This position is being hired for up to 40 hours per week beginning at $15 with an increase to $18/hour upon completion of probation and year of service. This position includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- Manage Agency QA/QI Calendar and support Program staff in managing scheduled tasks.
- Assist Program staff in documenting QA/QI efforts (PDSA’s) for the improvement of patient services (50% or more of this positions responsibilities)
- Organize, support, and document regular Peer Review audits in all HRSA Programs.
- Organize, support, and document regular Chart Reviews in all HRSA Programs.
- Organize and support ongoing Client Satisfaction Survey Process:
- maintain and update client satisfaction surveys to meet requirements outlined by various funders at the County, State, and Federal level
- work with White Bird Programs to administer client surveys as required by Clinic policies
- compile client data and analyze survey data. Disseminate survey results to across the agency
- Organize and support Client Focus Groups:
- periodic organization of client focus groups to solicit client feedback
- schedule and facilitate client focus groups designed to address specific client needs
- compile and analyze client feedback. Disseminate report to Admin and Program staff
- Participate as a member of audit preparation teams (such as HRSA Site Review committees) as needed.
- Provide clerical support to the Agency’s Quality Management Team (meeting minutes, documentation, etc.)
- At least one year of relevant project management and QI experience preferred
- Interest in and knowledge of community health, behavioral health, and primary care
- Knowledge of principles and standards related to QI and Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycles
- Electronic health record (EHR) experience (NextGen EHR Preferred)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, training/meeting facilitation skills a plus
- Solid relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, research, analytical and time management skills. Ability to work to a deadline.
- Excellent coordination skills, including multitasking and setting priorities on work assignments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- High degree of independence, flexibility, initiative, and commitment
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated awareness and value of cultural competence
- Commitment to improving the patient experience.
- Ability to work remotely
- Complete White Bird New Employee Orientation/Training
- A Sense of Humor!
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a combination of equivalent education or experience in health sciences, business, or related field
- Experience in outpatient settings or clinical settings
- Experience in or with an FQHC preferred
- Experience working in a consensus environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Accountability: This position reports to the Chief Medical Officer.
NOTE: This position has a six-month probationary period.