Do you want help applying or re-applying for the Oregon Health Plan (OHP)? Do you need help applying for a plan and financial assistance through HealthCare.gov? We are here to assist you! Oregon Health Plan appointments are available on Thursdays at 1400 Mill Street from 10:30am-2:30pm. Please bring the following information with you (about everyone in your household):
- Birth date(s)
- Policy number(s) and plan name(s) for any current health insurance
- Information about health coverage available at work
- Social Security number(s), if you have them
- Immigration document(s), if you have them
- Email address(es), if you have them
- Employer and income information
- Any self-employment deductions
Many of our clients qualify for OHP (Oregon Health Plan, Oregon’s free Medicaid coverage), but if you are over the income cutoff, Sharing Healthcare Options Program (SHOP) staff can also provide assistance with purchasing private insurance through www.healthcare.gov.
We will answer your questions, help you submit your application, and track its progress until you actually have coverage.
Program staff also conduct outreach activities and presentations at community venues and events and at regular times at our offices on E. 12th Avenue. Please visit https://whitebirdclinic.org/shop for more information.