Interim CAHOOTS Clinical Supervision Coordinator
Three years of paid full-time experience in the social services field with at least one year in a paid administrative capacity. Must be certifiable by Lane County as a Qualified Mental Health Professional.
-Strong interpersonal communication skills.
-Experience with compliance and bureaucratic requirements
-Experience with clinical supervision
- Provide additional support and advocacy for CAHOOTS clients including case follow up and coordinated care as needed.
- Assist in planning and development of programs and attend meetings related to CAHOOTS.
- Develop and maintain written protocols and procedures related to crisis services.
- Develop and maintain clinical supervision plan for CAHOOTS crisis workers
- Oversee auditing records, data collection and reporting systems related to crisis services.
- Provide clinical supervision for the CAHOOTS team members as needed.
- Attend and facilitate CAHOOTS debriefings at meetings.
- Reports to CAHOOTS team, White Bird Collective, and the Equity Council.
- Work at least one van shift per week within four months of hire.
- Maintain full transparency with CAHOOTS team.
- Must complete New Staff Orientation/New Volunteer Training and 6-month probation period.
- Work collaboratively with Cahoots crisis staff to develop CEU requirements and presentations
Term Duration: 6 months