CAHOOTS Scheduling Admin Support
Experience in scheduling and shift-planning and utilization of scheduling software. Proficiency in word processing and database applications. One year’s experience in administrative support or clerical role preferred.
-Task oriented, good interpersonal communication skills.
-Familiarity with Teams and Microsoft Excel
- Scheduling of field-based CAHOOTS services, including van shifts, CORT/outreach, and mobile clinics.
- Maintenance of CAHOOTS scheduling records and application.
- Collaborate with CAHOOTS committee buckstoppers to ensure committee members are not scheduled as overtime.
- Track vacation requests and coverage needs and bring these items to weekly CAHOOTS department meetings.
- Program correspondence, typing and form design.
- Regular presence in the office.
- Participation in program and clinic responsibilities including regular attendance at weekly CAHOOTS program meeting.
- Monitor overtime accruals and identify preventive measures to minimize demand.
- Assist Program Coordinators and Fiscal department with payroll issues as needed.
- Management of other routine business.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must complete New Staff Orientation/New Volunteer Training and 6-month probation period.
- Reports to CAHOOTS team.
- Maintain full transparency with CAHOOTS team.
- Complete 2 six-hour ride-alongs within three months of hire.
Term Duration: position sunsets every two years and is rehired.