CAHOOTS Outreach Admin Support
Three years’ experience in social services with a preference for at least one year’s experience as a crisis counselor/medic in the CAHOOTS program. Proficiency in word processing and data-base applications.
-Experience with field-based social services.
-Knowledgeable of local social service providers and public safety and communications agencies.
-Experience in social service program development and community outreach.
- Foster and maintain relationships with outside agencies.
- Maintenance and resupply of all CAHOOTS outreach materials.
- Coordinate with Community Education Specialist to assist with presentations
- Compile and make available community feedback on CAHOOTS programs
- Program correspondence, typing and form design.
- Regular presence in the office during business hours.
- Work at least one van shift per week within four months of hire.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must complete a 6-month probationary period and New Volunteer Training if applicable.
- Reports to CAHOOTS team.
- Maintain full transparency with CAHOOTS team.
Term Duration: position sunsets every two years and is rehired.