CAHOOTS Office Specialist
One year’s experience in administrative support or clerical role. Proficiency in word processing and database applications. Accounting skills.
-Experience with non-profit social services.
-Knowledgeable of local social service providers and public safety and communications agencies.
-Financial skills including budgeting.
- Clerical support for CAHOOTS operations.
- Maintenance of CAHOOTS program records, files and statistics, and reporting.
- Program correspondence, typing and form design.
- Regular presence in the office.
- Participation in program and clinic responsibilities including CAHOOTS program meeting
- Management of other routine business.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must complete New Staff Orientation/New Volunteer Training and 6-month probation period.
- Attend Ad-Co meetings as needed.
- Reports to CAHOOTS team.
- Maintain full transparency with CAHOOTS team.
- Complete 2 six-hour ride-alongs within three months of hire.
Term Duration: position sunsets every two years and is rehired.