CAHOOTS Logistics Operations Specialist
Three years’ experience in social services with at least one year’s experience as a crisis counselor/medic in the CAHOOTS program preferred. Proficiency in word processing and data-base applications.
-Organized and task oriented
-Financial skills including budgeting.
- Oversee logistics of day-to-day operation of the CAHOOTS programs, including equipment and vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure all CAHOOTS members attend EVOC driver safety training within 6 months of hiring.
- Delegate CAHOOTS team members to wash vans regularly and keep office tidy.
- Coordinate with the Medical Specialist to order medical supplies.
- Oversee purchasing and pickup of supplies and uniforms.
- Attend CAHOOTS program meetings.
- Work at least one van shift per week within four months of hire.
- Management of other routine business.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Reports to CAHOOTS team
- Maintain full transparency with the CAHOOTS team.
- Must complete New Staff Orientation/New Volunteer Training and 6-month probation period.
Term Duration: position sunsets every two years and is rehired.