CAHOOTS Internal Advocacy Admin Support
Two years experience in field service. One year’s experience in administrative support or clerical role. Proficiency in word processing and database applications.
-Experience with non-profit social services
-Strong interpersonal skills
-Experience in activism and organizing.
- Facilitate quarterly debriefing, reporting, and opportunity for team feedback for all CAHOOTS admin staff.
- Advocate for staff needs and provide a channel for grievances.
- Seek professional external support as needed for mediation, facilitation, or supervision.
- Create systems of accountability for CAHOOTS staff, including
a. Admin hours, job duties
b. Van staff credentials, CEUs, 1st Aid, HIPAA compliance, etc
- Program correspondence, typing and form design.
- Regular presence in the office.
- Participation in program and clinic responsibilities including CAHOOTS program.
- Management of other routine business.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must complete New Staff Orientation/New Volunteer Training and 6-month probation period.
- Reports to CAHOOTS team
- Maintain full transparency with CAHOOTS team.
- Must work at least one van shift/week within four months of hire.
- Maintain Cahoots P&P manual.
Term Duration: position sunsets every two years and is rehired.