CAHOOTS Administrative Support 1
One year’s experience in administrative support or clerical role. Proficiency in word processing and database applications. Experience with data entry.
-Experience with non-profit social services.
-Familiarity with ICD-10 codes.
-Familiarity with FileMaker database software.
- Entry of CAHOOTS Metro client contact info into MOTS database.
- Work with CAHOOTS admin to facilitate technical support.
- Program correspondence, typing and form design.
- Regular presence in the office.
- Participation in program and clinic responsibilities including CAHOOTS program meeting and Administrative Collective meeting.
- Management of other routine business.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must complete New Staff Orientation/New Volunteer Training and 6-month probation period.
- Reports to CAHOOTS team.
- Maintain full transparency with CAHOOTS team.
- Complete 2 six-hour ride-alongs within three months of hire.
Term Duration: position sunsets every two years and is rehired.