Now Hiring: NEST Program Coordinator
This position will be hired for 20hrs/wk (0.5 FTE equivalent) at a pay rate of $18/hr. White Bird employees are eligible for health benefits at 30 hours/week at the clinic in any combination of paid positions.
- Coordinate NEST Case Management services including managing staffing, service delivery, and administration of the program.
- Serve as program liaison with the human service networks, local social service agencies and grant providers.
- Develop and maintain relations with funding or monitoring agencies and referral sources.
- Oversee data collection and reporting systems.
- Act as a liaison between the NEST program and other White Programs to improve client engagement and maximize service delivery.
- Develop, maintain, and act as a resource for program policy and procedure as well as representing WB clinic policy as needed.
- Coordinate department attendance at AdCo and Community Collective meetings.
- Work with the White Bird administrative team to maintain and develop the NEST program.
- Work with the Quality Management Team to implement and maintain the White Bird Clinic Quality Management Program Plan and act as a resource within their department for quality assurance.
- Participates in and maintains a clear understanding of financial status of department, financial statements, and grant information
- Facilitate Homeless Program meetings, prepare agenda, establish clarity around schedules, vacations and leave schedules. Assist with recruiting and hiring for program staff.
- Provide/coordinate New Volunteer Training presentations about the Homeless Department.
- Minimum of two years of experience in case management, preferably in social services catering to unhoused and low income clients.
- Complete New Volunteer Training.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in the Human Service field.
- A sense of humor.
Note: This position has a 6-month probationary period and reports to the Clinic Co-Coordinators.