25 hours per week
Pay and Benefits:
The salary is equivalent to $80/hr and is eligible for student loan repayment through the National Health Services Corps.
Staff Physicians are responsible for healthcare delivery in an integrated, team-based, evidence based Patient Centered Medical Home.
White Bird Medical Clinic is a participant in the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
To apply for this position, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application below.
- Responsible for provision of primary care services within the Medical Program.
- Responsible for compliance with accepted standards of care
- Provide on-site clinical supervision of nursing staff as needed
- Document visits and assign ICD10 and CPT codes according to Medicare standards.
- Provide Care Team leadership
- MD, licensed to practice in Oregon with current DEA Controlled Substance Certificate, Medicaid provider certification, and Dispensing Physician endorsement
- Strong commitment and experience in community health/public health. Previous experience working with homeless / low-no income adults helpful
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice
- Eligible for certification by the Department of Homeland Security as a Civil Surgeon
- A SENSE OF HUMOR!!
- Medicare provider certification
- Civil Surgeon certification for INS exams
- DOT certification for commercial driver’s license exams
- Experience in working in a consensus environment
- Bilingual English and Spanish
This position reports to the Medical Director.
NOTE: All positions at White Bird Clinic have a minimum 3-month probationary period.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.