Up to 40 hours per week
Pay and Benefits:
$35/hour with medical, dental, and vision benefits, and White Bird approved sick/vacation/other benefits.
Supporting the Medical/Behavioral Health integration in our Medical Clinic
This position is responsible for providing behavioral health support for our patients in the Clinic’s Provider team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient behavioral health care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Coordinates care to other White Bird programs as required and as resources are available.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established Clinic policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BSN and Current Oregon RN license
- Ability to qualify for Oregon Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) credentialing requirements as required by Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs) 309-019-0125
- Ability and willingness to deescalate difficult situations with patients as requested by Primary Care Providers and other Behavioral Health staff.
- Ability to work with a wide range of patients including low/no income, and homeless adults.
- Willingness to participate in continuing education.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, & Email.
- Willing and able to document in our NextGen EHR.
- Maintain current BLS and complete annual blood borne pathogen training, yearly TB screening, and HEP B (vaccine series or titers).
- Complete White Bird Employee Orientation (NVT)
- A SENSE OF HUMOR!!
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Minimum of two years experience in primary care medical practice.
- Experience working in NextGen EHR.
- Experience working in a consensus environment.
This position reports to the Medical Operations Coordinator.
All positions at White Bird Clinic have a 6-month probationary period.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.