20 hours per week
Pay and Benefits:
$18.00-22.00/hour depending on experience
- Create and maintain a project plan that expresses dependencies, timelines, and accurate status of all project components.
- Ensure all team members have required information and resources to carry out their tasks.
- Manage a complex network of communication with multiple vendors and internal groups, while ensuring that communication is appropriate for the recipients’ level of technical knowledge.
- Lead stand up meetings and individual meetings to keep project moving.
- Create internal project management templates and processes for all White Bird projects.
- Define project scope and set milestones and deadlines.
- Track project performance and report to admin and collective groups.
- Ensure projects are completed within date and budgetary parameters, and report risk as necessary.
- Ability to work with and communicate with people of all skill levels and across vastly different workflows.
- Share in other duties as needed to support the agency.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Project Management experience: five years minimum or equivalent experience.
- Out of the box thinking and solutions focused.
- Demonstrated commitment to social service work related to White Bird’s mission and values.
- Experience working in a consensus environment.
- Ability to lead and oversee a large project with diverse skill sets.
Note: This position has a 6-month probation period and reports to the Core Team.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.