32 hours per week
Pay and Benefits:
$17 per hour
- Master’s degree in a social work field or equivalent.
- CADC (or the ability and willingness to obtain same within 12 months of beginning employment)
- Competence in drug abuse treatment, including evaluation skills and individual, family, and group counseling expertise.
- Individuals who are recovering from drug abuse, drug dependence, or alcoholism must have continuous sobriety for the past two years.
- Perform admission interviews, including necessary histories and referrals.
- Determine eligibility, evaluate clients, perform case management and develop treatment plans.
- Serve as primary counselor to a client load of up to 10 clients.
- Participate in staff meetings and required clinic meetings and activities. Complete required training and work White Bird desk shifts, per staff requirements.
- Conduct urine surveillance activities, and if necessary, do the paperwork associated with the collected samples.
- Assist in general office duties to back up the office staff as needed, answering phones, etc.
- Participate in education and training for the staff and the public.
- Help organize and lead counseling groups and support groups.
- Probation Period is 6 months
- Complete NVT or modified version of NVT if appropriate
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.