Between 3.5 hours a week to 20 hours a week
Pay and Benefits:
$15 per hour while training
- Currently licensed as an EMT or RN.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse population including impoverished and alienated persons.
- Ability to operate a cell phone and lap-top computer, ability to occasionally lift at least 50 kilograms.
- Must be able to pass a DHS background check.
- Current certification in first aid & CPR.
- A sense of humor.
- Work HOOTS shifts at local high-schools.
- Assume primary responsibility for making medical assessments of clients and for providing medical care within the EMT-B scope of practice in accordance with CAHOOTS department protocols and standing orders.
- Attend required department and clinic meetings and share in other responsibilities as relevant.
- Complete all required trainings.
- Complete White Bird’s New Volunteer Training within four months of hire.
- Complete 6-month probation period.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to department coordinator.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.