Health Center Data Analyst
This position is being hired for up to 30 - 40 hours per week.
Pay and Benefits:
The salary starts at $18/hr., increases to $20/hr. after completion of training and goes up to $22/hr. after the successful completion of a 6-month probation.
The Health Center Data Analyst provides data management support and statistical analyses for compliance reporting and ongoing patient care initiatives.
- Develop analysis and reporting capabilities in relation to deliverables for HRSA, other funders and health center leadership.
- Interpretation and troubleshooting of reporting data while being able to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Timely completion of assignments with a high level of internal and external customer service
Essential Job Functions:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Draw from clinical, technology, and industry experience to define measures, develop tools, and provides analysis on health center staff and other analytic teams across the organization to perform research and analysis to outline specific data needs.
- Communicate with stakeholders about data changes or requirements.
- Utilize reporting tools to obtain, gather and compile at individual patient and whole population levels.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Ability to translate data into non-technical, lay terms.
- Be a resource and advocate for data by teaching and empowering others to use data.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years related field experience
- NextGen software experience
- Strong organizational, time management and self-management skills, attention to detail, and a high degree of flexibility and self-direction
- A sense of humor!!
- Experience in working in a consensus environment
- Experience with healthcare regulatory reporting, such as UDS or Meaningful Use/Promoting Interoperability.
- Basic understanding of clinical operations, medical terminology
- Previous FQHC or non-profit experience.
This position reports to the Medical Program Coordinator
NOTE: All positions at White Bird Clinic have a minimum 6-month probationary period.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.