Pay and Benefits:
$17 per hour
- 3 years of experience, education and/or training in crisis intervention or mental health.
- QMHP or QMHA eligible.
- Skills and training equivalent to that of a Shift Supervisor.
- Training skills and experience.
- Supervision skills and experience.
- Successful completion of criminal background check with fingerprinting through State Mental Health Division process.
- A sense of humor.
- Reports to program coordinator and Crisis team.
- Shared responsibilities for proper staffing and coverage for all crisis shifts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This includes scheduling an appropriate number of workers with needed skill levels plus working shifts as needed.
- Shared supervision of all crisis work to assure quality of intervention, counseling, and information and referral services, plus proper documentation of services.
- Training responsibilities including both formal class work and on-going on-the-job training and debriefing.
- Liaison with other service providers in order to coordinate information and service delivery.
- Assumption of a secondary area of responsibility.
- Participation in program and clinic responsibilities including crisis business and debriefing meetings.
- Successful completion of New Volunteer training, including becoming desk trained.
- Becoming Crisis Trained within 3-6 months.
- Becoming Shift Supervisor within 12-15 months.
- Take Basic and/or Advanced crisis class.
- Have a telephone.
- Be a strong team player.
- Be responsible for the required paperwork.
- Maintain First Aid/CPR certification.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.