Case Manager/Outreach Worker
40 hours per week
Pay and Benefits:
Starting a $17.00 per hour. Benefits to include medical and dental insurance, sick leave, holidays and vacation.
- At least two years’ experience in a crisis intervention, mental health, substance abuse, or corrections environment.
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively with diverse populations, especially the homeless.
- Ability to network with other agencies and assist with government resources.
- Ability to work on the street and in other non-traditional environments, as well as in an office setting.
- Complete White Bird’s New Volunteer Training
- Successfully complete a 6 month probationary period.
- Carry a client load of homeless individuals, providing assistance, advocacy, and appropriate referrals.
- Perform client assessments and assist with goal development.
- Outreach to homeless clients.
- Help clients engage with community resources.
- Track and record statistics for required reports.
- Attend program and clinic meetings.
- Participate in White Bird’s Basic Crisis Intervention course, as availability permits.
- Reports to the Homeless Coordinator
- Bilingual preferred
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.