CAHOOTS Scheduling Support
6-12 hours per week
Pay and Benefits:
Experience in scheduling and shift-planning and utilization of scheduling software. Proficiency in word processing and data base applications. One year’s experience in administrative support or clerical role preferred.
-Experience with non-profit social services.
-Knowledgeable of local social service providers and public safety and communications agencies.
-Financial skills including budgeting.
- Scheduling of field-based CAHOOTS services.
- Support and assist in monitoring scheduling for CORT/outreach services, and mobile clinics.
- Maintenance of CAHOOTS scheduling records and application.
- Collaborate with CAHOOTS committee buckstoppers to ensure committee members are not scheduled into overtime.
- Track vacation requests and coverage needs and bring these items to weekly CAHOOTS department meetings.
- Monitor Vacation and Sick time accruals and alert staff when they are approaching accrual caps.
- Monitor overtime accruals and identify preventive measures to minimize demand.
- Assist Program Coordinators and Fiscal department with payroll issues as needed.
- Program correspondence, typing and form design.
- Regular presence in the office.
- Participation in program and clinic responsibilities including regular attendance at weekly CAHOOTS program meeting.
- Management of other routine business.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must complete New Staff Orientation/New Volunteer Training and 6-month probation period.
- Reports to department coordinators.
Hours: 6/wk with authority to delegate an additional 6/wk on time card.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.