CAHOOTS Outreach Manager
Pay and Benefits:
Three years’ experience in social services with at least one year’s experience as a crisis counselor/medic in the CAHOOTS program. Proficiency in word processing and data base applications.
-Experience with field-based social services.
-Knowledgeable of local social service providers and public safety and communications agencies.
-Experience in social service program development and community outreach.
1. Foster and maintain relationships with outside agencies.
2. Facilitation and delegation of outreach, training, and presentation requests. Assist in fundraising efforts.
3. Solicit and oversee community education.
4. Program correspondence, typing and form design.
5. Regular presence in the office during business hours.
6. Participation in program and clinic responsibilities including CAHOOTS program meeting and Administrative Collective meeting.
7. Management of other routine business.
8. Other duties as assigned.
9. Must complete a 6-month probationary period and New Volunteer Training if applicable.
10. Reports to department coordinators.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.