Administrative Clerical Support
Up to 40 hours weekly
Pay and Benefits:
$18 per hour, medical and dental insurance if at least 30 hours per week.
This 1 FTE position is part of the team responsible for the administration of White Bird Clinic and all of its programs and services.
1. Two years of clerical experience or related education and/or experience.
2. Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and database management programs.
3. Able to multi-task, and at the same time, be accurate and amusing.
1. Support Core Team with clerical functions as needed.
2. Assist with computerized file maintenance, record keeping and EHR support.
3. Participate in special projects to support the agency and its programs.
4. Complete Employee Orientation Training/NVT
5. As a member of the Admin Team: attend internal meetings – program, hiring, AdCo and Community as needed; assist in fundraising efforts, information-sharing, monitoring and keeping agency vibes clean, and troubleshooting; back-up the work of the other administrative positions.
Reports to Core Team
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.