Pay and Benefits
This position is being hired for up to 20 hours per week at $18/hour with a 6-month probationary period.
- Create and maintain a project plan that expresses dependencies, timelines, and accurate status of all project components.
- Ensure all team members have required information and resources to carry out their tasks.
- Manage a complex network of communication with multiple vendors and internal groups, while ensuring that communication is appropriate for the recipients’ level of technical knowledge.
- Lead stand up meetings and individual meetings to keep project moving.
- Create internal project management templates and processes.
- Assist the Medical Program Coordinator with defining project scope, setting milestones, and deadlines.
- Track project performance and report to MAdmin and other stakeholders.
- Ensure projects are completed within date and budgetary parameters, and report risk, as necessary.
- Ability to work with and communicate with people of all skill levels and across vastly different workflows.
- Share in other duties as needed to support the Program.
- Project Management experience: five years or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational, time management and self-management skills, attention to detail, and a high degree of flexibility and self-direction.
- A sense of humor!!
- Demonstrated commitment to social service work related to White Bird’s mission and values.
- Experience working in a consensus environment.