How can I help?
White Bird is currently operating a COVID-19 Resource Distribution Center and asks for your support.
Donations can be dropped off at 341 E 12th Avenue between the hours of 9:00AM and 5:00PM, 7-days a week. We have someone posted outside that can assist. We are also accepting cash contributions online for our COVID-19 fund. For people who wish to volunteer during this crisis, United Way is coordinating opportunities here.
Here are the supplies we need the most (as of 4/23/20):
- Sleeping bags (adult size)
- Clothing (adult size)
- Personal hygiene items
- Individual bottles of hand sanitizer
- Larger bottles of hand sanitizer
- Appropriate clothing for men and women
- Warm gloves
- Stocking caps
- Masks for clients
- Masks n95 and level 2/3
- Gloves latex or non-latex (medium and large are the most popular sizes)
- Clorox wipes or any wipes that adequately clean surfaces
- Thermometers for mass temperature checks
- Shoe and Boot covers
- Easy snacks (cup of noodles, granola bars, etc.)
- Lip balm
- Reusable water bottles
- Spray bottles