Crisis Team Clinical Supervisor
We are looking for an individual who will offer clinical supervisory needs to the crisis counselors on shift including monthly 1:1 clinical supervision. This position will offer 10 hours per week, a portion of that will be for on-call duties for the crisis team. On-call hours are negotiable.
Must have be Licensed by the State of Oregon in Social Work or allied mental health profession, QMHP or QMHP eligible.
Experience counseling individuals
Knowledge of credentialing preferred
- Monthly one-on-one supervision with each program staff
- Assist in development of Crisis program
- Share responsibility with one other clinical supervisor to maintain 24/7 availability to answer questions by phone and provide clinical supervision to the program staff providing direct services
- Assist program staff to increase their skills within their scope of practice, improve quality of services to individuals, and supervise program staff and volunteers’ compliance with program policy and procedures
- Participate in program and clinic responsibilities including weekly crisis team meeting
Probation period of six months.
Pay and benefits:
$22/hour. Health care benefits at 30+ hours per week. All employees earn vacation, sick, and paid holidays. Probation period of six months.