Health Center Administrator
The aim of this position is to provide leadership and direction to improve existing systems and resources at the medical clinic and other health center programs at White Bird Clinic; to represent the FQHC in the local professional and planning communities; to develop closer coordination between the Medical Clinic and other White Bird FQHC programs; and to seek additional backing in order to sustain and expand White Bird’s capacity to deliver medical services to underserved populations in our community.
- Health Center Management and Coordination- Coordinate ongoing functions required for White Bird Clinic to maintain the Federally Qualified Health Center and in compliance with our grants and accepted physical and behavioral health practices.
- Strategic Planning – Oversee FQHC development and future planning with focus on the Medical Clinic.
- Project Compliance and Reporting Management – Project Management (PM) and train others in PM skills for complex projects at Medical and other FQHC funded programs (i.e.: PCPCH Recognition, Meaningful Use Certification, etc.)
- Finance – Track and predict Program financial status, including P&L and balance sheet.
Work with program staff and agency administrative groups and individuals to maximize efficiency of program resources.
- Grant Applications – Grants: Research opportunities, write proposals, review Admin drafts, and make sure Program is in compliance with requirements.
- Revenue Generation – Provide oversight and direction of revenue streams, insurance billing, and maintenance of EPM patient records.
- QI Oversight – Medical Program’s Quality Assurance Officer (PCPCH). Providing oversight, and prioritization of quality initiatives for the Medical Program. Support FQHC programs in QAQI efforts.
- FQHC: Keep up to date on requirements for maintaining White Bird Clinic’s FQHC status.
- White Bird Collective – Liaison with other White Bird Programs.
- Local Politics – Represent the Program and the Clinic in CCO/Coordinated Care Meetings both in the Clinic and in the Community.
- HIPAA – Medical Program HIPAA Security Officer (MU)
- FQHC Management – Coordinate Medical Administrative meeting and FQHC related meetings to steer program development and population-based healthcare management (PCPCH)
- Five (5) years of experience in progressively more responsible human service, FQHC, or medical administrative positions.
- Three (3) years of experience in a primary care medical care clinic.
- Extensive knowledge of Federally Qualified Health Center management
- Working knowledge of PCPCH, Meaningful Use, Population Based Healthcare, PDSA Quality Assurance Framework, and Metrics based management techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of EHR/EPM systems.
- Strong project management, attention to detail, written and oral communication skills
- Proven leadership and relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently and to a deadline
- Patience, intelligence, communication skills and a sense of humor
- Complete new employee orientation employee must complete NBT orientation.
- Experience in working in a consensus environment
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish
This position is being hired for 40 hours a week at $30.00/hr to $40.00/hr DOE and will report to the Medical Director and Clinic Coordinators. Six-month probation period.