Crisis Team Clinical Supervisor
30 hours per week at $22/hour. Benefits include insurance, vacation, sick, and paid holidays
White Bird Clinic is a consensus-based, collectively run Human Service Agency in Lane County with a strong emphasis on community participation and group process. White Bird offers a unique work environment with aspects of self-governing not often found in traditional work places.
This position will provide Clinical Supervision to the White Bird Crisis Team, a 24/7 countywide Crisis Intervention program offering both phone and walk-in services.
- Provide at least 1 hour of clinical supervision to each Crisis Counselor 1:1 monthly related to the development, implementation, and outcome of services.
- Attend and participate in weekly program meetings.
- Attend and participate in program wide debriefings.
- On-call contact as needed. On call availability is negotiable.
- Maintain appropriate staff records to document supervision as well as compliance w agency agreements, contractual obligations, and state regulations:
- Assist program staff to increase skills and improve quality of service.
- QMHP eligible with a minimum 2 years work experience in a mental health related field.
- Experience in clinical supervision/counseling of groups and individuals.
- Strong foundation in ethical concepts of psychological services.
- Strong language skills
- Patience and humor.
Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check prior to hire date. Probation period of 3 months.