Consulting and Outreach Executive Assistant
This 20 hour/week position is part of the team responsible for the administration of White Bird Clinic outreach and consulting projects and services. $15.00/hour starting wage, up to $18.00/hour upon completion of probation. White Bird employees are eligible for health benefits at 30 hours/week at the clinic in any combination of paid positions.
- Two years of clerical experience, in a human service field preferred.
- Proficient in word processing, Microsoft Office Suite, .pdf editing and database management programs.
- Flexible Schedule, hours generally within M-F 9-5.
- A typing speed of 50+ WPM.
- Able to work independently and multi-task with accuracy.
- A SENSE OF HUMOR
- Support administrative functions of the Director of Consulting and related projects – documentation of meetings, processing paperwork, distribution of outreach and supplemental materials.
- Executive Support for Director of Consulting – assorted help with contract negotiations, grant compliance, project research, invoicing, consulting inquiries database maintenance, data analysis and any other activities to support executive functions.
- Maintenance and coordination of outreach materials related to consulting.
- “CAHOOTS in the News” website page.
- Consulting handouts.
- Intellectual Property protection.
- Information Request Portal
- And other tasks as requested by the Director of Consulting and Consulting project team members.