CAHOOTS Clinical Supervision Admin Support
-Qualified Mental Health Professional designation
-Experience with field-based social services.
-Knowledgeable of local social service providers and public safety and communications agencies.
- Support to clinical co-coordinator in designing and implementing a system of clinical supervision for CAHOOTS and HOOTS employees.
- Support to school/outreach programs, including supporting school meetings, presentations and providing clinical supervision.
- Assist with auditing records, data collection and reporting systems as requested by supervision coordinator.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Reports to clinical supervision coordinator.
- Complete 2 six-hour ride-alongs within three months of hire.