CAHOOTS Bilingual Service Expansion Specialist
Two years experience in field services. One year’s experience in administrative support or clerical role. Proficiency in word processing and database applications.
-Experience with non-profit social services.
-Bilingual Spanish/English in speech and writing.
-Experience with statistics
-Experience with grant writing.
- Assist in recruiting and retaining bilingual staff.
- Attend EPD, EMS and SPD meetings and advocate for service expansion.
- Seek out and apply for grants with White Bird grant writing team aimed at expanding services.
- Generate program statistics and reports for CAHOOTS programming as needed
- Oversee and assist with translation of program materials.
- Attend county and city contract negotiation meetings.
- Program correspondence, typing and form design.
- Participation in program and clinic responsibilities including CAHOOTS program.
- Management of other routine business.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must complete New Staff Orientation/New Volunteer Training and 6-month probation period.
- Reports to CAHOOTS team
- Maintain full transparency with the CAHOOTS team.
- Must work at least one van shift/week within four months of hire.
Term Duration: position sunsets every two years and is rehired.