Staff Physicians are responsible for healthcare delivery in an integrated, team-based, evidence based Patient Centered Medical Home.
White Bird Medical Clinic is a participant in the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
To apply for this position, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application below.
- Responsible for provision of primary care services within the Medical Program.
- Responsible for compliance with accepted standards of care
- Provide on-site clinical supervision of nursing staff as needed
- Document visits and assign ICD10 and CPT codes according to Medicare standards.
- Provide Care Team leadership
- MD, licensed to practice in Oregon with current DEA Controlled Substance Certificate, Medicaid provider certification, and Dispensing Physician endorsement
- Strong commitment and experience in community health/public health. Previous experience working with homeless / low-no income adults helpful
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice
- Eligible for certification by the Department of Homeland Security as a Civil Surgeon
- A SENSE OF HUMOR!!
- Medicare provider certification
- Civil Surgeon certification for INS exams
- DOT certification for commercial driver’s license exams
- Experience in working in a consensus environment
- Bilingual English and Spanish
This position reports to the Medical Director.
NOTE: All positions at White Bird Clinic have a minimum 3-month probationary period.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.