To start using Patient Portal, the staff at White Bird Medical will enroll you in Patient Portal in our system. You will then be given a token (also called a “security token“) that looks something like this: 123-45-678. Please do not give this token out to anyone.
You then have 30 days to set up your account before the token expires. Once your account is set up, you will not need your token anymore. We suggest having a HealthLinks worker guide you through the account setup process.
How to set up your account
- Click here to go to the Patient Portal Login page. (Be sure to bookmark the login page for easy access)
- Click on “I AM NEW HERE”.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, and if you accept them, click “I Accept”.
- On the next page, select the button by “I was given an enrollment token”. You will then need to enter some information, including your token, your date of birth, and your email address.
- Here you will have to choose login and recovery credentials:
- Choose a username and password. Your username and password are case sensitive. Your username must be 6 to 20 characters long. Your password must be 6 to 20 characters long, and must contain at least one number.Please be sure to write them down and keep them in a safe place!
- Choose a Security Question from the list, and provide your answer to this question. You will be asked this question every time you log into Patient Portal.
- Set up the Password Reset feature. Patient Portal will ask you to think of a question and provide an answer to it. If you forget your password, you can reset it by providing the answer to this question.
Once your enrollment is completed, you can log in. Return to the login page and enter your username and password. You will then be asked your Security Question. Once you have provided that, you will be logged into Patient Portal.
For more assistance, please contact us during clinic hours. Our contact information is found on the main Medical page of this site.