Posted by Jason Blake on Feb 6, 2017 in | Comments Off on Medical Program Coordinator
The aim of this position is to oversee and improve the medical clinic, to represent the Medical Program in the local professional and planning communities, to develop closer coordination between the Medical and other White Bird programs, and to seek additional backing in order to sustain and expand White Bird’s capacity to deliver medical services to those in need yet without access.
40 hours per week.
$14/hr. plus benefits.
1. Coordinate ongoing functions required for White Bird Clinic to maintain an allopathic medical clinic in compliance with our grants and accepted medical clinic practices
2. Oversee both strategic and tactical planning for the Medical Program
3. Provide Project Management (PM) and train others in PM skills for complex projects at Medical (i.e.: PCPCH Recognition, Meaningful Use Certification, etc.)
4. Track and predict Program financial status and work with program staff and Clinic/Community to resolve issues as they arise
5. Write grants involving the following: research opportunities, write proposals, review Admin drafts, and make sure Program is in compliance with requirements
6. Manage Program’s ongoing PCPCH Recognition at the highest Tier possible
7. Manage Program’s ongoing compliance with the Feds “Meaningful Use of EHR” requirements
8. Program’s Quality Assurance Officer (PCPCH). Maintain PDSA project logs and track Program’s ongoing QA/QI projects
9. FQHC: Keep up to date on requirements for maintaining White Bird’s FQHC status and work with other Programs to maximize clinic’s revenue for this project
10. Program Historian: bring historical perspective to Program decisions and maintain a knowledge base of the program’s history
11. Represent the Program and the Clinic in CCO / Coordinated Care Meetings both in the Clinic and in the community
12. Liaise with other White Bird Programs
13. Medical Program HIPAA Security Officer (MU)
14. Coordinate the Medical Administrative meeting to steer program development and population based health management (PCPCH)
1. Five (5) years of experience in progressively more responsible human service or medical administrative positions OR
2. Completion of a college level (4 year) program in Medical Program Administration and one (1) year of associated experience
3. Extensive knowledge of Federally Qualified Health Center management
4. Working knowledge of PCPCH, Meaningful Use, Population Based Healthcare, PDSA Quality Assurance Framework, and Metrics based management techniques
5. Extensive knowledge of NextGen
6. Patience, intelligence, communication skills and a sense of humor
7. Strong project management, attention to detail, written and oral communication skills
8. Proven leadership and relationship management skills
9. Ability to work independently and to a deadline
10. Complete new employee orientation
1. Experience in working in a consensus environment
2. Bi-lingual English and Spanish
NOTE: All positions at White Bird Clinic have a minimum 3 month probationary period.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.