Posted by Jason Blake on Feb 7, 2017 in | Comments Off on Homeless Support Staff
30 hours per week, Monday thru Friday
$14/hr. plus medical, dental, sick, vacation and holidays.
1. At least one year experience in office reception duties in an office setting.
2. Experience with and ability to work with the homeless population and other vulnerable populations.
3. Able to multi-task
4. Able to stay calm, kind, non-judgmental with a variety of vulnerable clients
5. No conviction for predatory crimes
6. Comply with confidentiality and HIPAA policies
7. Able to manage telephones, computer data input, scan, file and various office tasks
8. Successfully complete a 6 month probation period
1. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
1. Provide phone and walk-in reception for Homeless Department
2. Provide phone and walk-in reception for clients receiving services from SHOP and O&E
3. Provide support to O&E staff, as needed
4. Attend weekly program meeting
5. Complete New Employee Training
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.