This full time position provides support for fiscal processes for White Bird Clinic and reports to the Fiscal Coordinator, Clinic Coordinators, and Administrative Team.
Pay and Benefits:
$15.06 per hour. Benefits include: Employer will contribute to Dental and Health insurance, paid sick and vacation time.
Work with HR to oversee process all New Employee and Change Forms, and related benefits, loans, adjustments, and changes, and verify their approval to assure that they are correct and complete.
- Reconcile to their monthly vendor billings.
- Enter all attendance sheets, additions, and changes, and all Employee Change forms into the payroll system when received.
- Produce the monthly payroll checks and draws.
- Maintain the Staff Loan accounts according to policy, and maintain the Log and related transactions, and produce quarterly status reports for ADCO or as needed.
- Prepare the forms required and pay the appropriate taxes immediately after payroll run.
- Process garnishments and related documents.
- Verify Vacation and Sick leave records to approval sheets and reconcile as necessary.
- Maintain statutory compliance processes (New Hire, OSHA, Workers Compensation).
- Perform or crosscheck the Monthly reconciliations of PR sub ledgers to G/L, and the quarterly reconciliations of the Fed and State tax reports. Prepare quarterly State and Federal tax reports.
- Generate and distribute W-2 Forms.
- Cover ADCO/FISCAL/ADMIN/Community meetings as required.
- Process invoices and check requests, verify approval by authorized staff and coding as required by procedure, and process for payment in the A/P sub ledger.
- Prepare AP checks in financial system, and submit pay packages for authorized approval.
- Maintain the A/P in-process and vendor files.
- Enter all manual checks as AP and maintain Check Log.
- Maintain the financial system vendor data, and prepare 1099 reports.
- Monitor adequacy of bank balance monthly.
- Monitor ongoing approvals lists for currency and accuracy.
- Enter the unscheduled or reimbursement A/R in the recurring entries worksheet, and/or specialized JE entries as required.
- Maintain the Internal/Programs A/R manual records binder and recurring entries worksheet.
- Prepare and submit the required billings to each funding source as required.
- Process all cash and checks into the financial system, and prepare deposits twice weekly. Cash is maintained in safe, accessed by Admin staff to segregate duties.
- Prepare bank deposits for actual deposit, and enter into financial system for recording as they are deposited.
- Reconcile A/R to G/L each month.
- Review and post the A/P and PR sub ledgers to the G/L as soon as transferred.
- Back up Bookkeeper as needed.
- Attend New Employee Orientation/New Volunteer Training
- Additional Duties as assigned by admin team and/or Clinic CFO
- Minimum two years experience in P/R, A/P, A/R-Billing, G/L, or any combination of those that would prepare for these duties.
- Two years experience in office procedures with an emphasis on confidential records
- Adequate experience with computerized accounting and records systems.
- Minimum five years experience in corporate fiscal/bookkeeping, with at least two in non-profit organizations preferred Employer will contribute to Dental and Health insurance.
- Specific and adequate experience with computerized accounting systems, preferably fund-based.
- Strong ability with Excel spreadsheet manipulation.
- Experience in preparing for, performing, or coordinating independent audits to government standards.
- Ability and willingness to adapt compliant systems within a communal-consensus organization.
- Ability to perform and depict complex analysis of financial matters.
NOTE: This position has a 6-month probationary period.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.