Pay and Benefits:
commensurate with experience.
The Finance Manager will maintain the general ledger and fixed assets, and assist with financial statement preparation, annual budget, annual audit, cash management, grant invoicing, payroll and accounts payable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Prepare and enter monthly journal entries.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements including the distribution of site statements to all budget managers, Community, and distribution of quarterly financial statement reports to the Board of Directors.
- Reconcile bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and make necessary adjustments monthly.
- Prepare grant invoicing and reconciliation to comply with grantor funding requirements, and prepare budget sections of grant applications and RFPs.
- Assist in reviewing accounts payable batches for accuracy.
- Maintain related accounting files.
- Manage and supervise the activities of the Accounting Clerk to ensure work meets goals and performance objectives. Such duties include hiring, training, supervising and conducting performance evaluations Accounting Clerk.
- Assist with accounting projects as needed.
- Monitor cash flow and provide accurate and timely cash flow reports to CFO and Executive Coordinators.
- Perform Cost/benefit analysis on purchases over $3,000, as necessary.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission, core values and goals of White Bird Clinic and its healthcare delivery including the ability to integrate values of justice, respect, compassion, excellence and stewardship into appropriate programs and services.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and necessary to support fiscal operations.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Attend staff meetings, in-service meetings and participate in agency committees and task force activities as required.
- Assume department supervisory duties when necessary.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSBILITIES: This position has supervisory responsibility.
SALARY: Pay is commensurate with experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and five year’s accounting experience. Health Care Accounting experience preferred.
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.