Chrysalis Office Support Staff
Pay and Benefits:
Provides reception and works with other office personnel to provide office support for the Chrysalis Behavioral Health Program.
- Ability to deal positively with the public
- Exercises sound judgment and discretion
- Maintains and protects confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding telephone and client relation skills
- Computer literate (emphasis on Excel spreadsheets)
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize work
- Energetic self starter
- Well-organized and great attention to details
- Available to work between the hours of 12pm-6:30pm Monday through Thursday, 11-3 on Friday, along with the ability to assist in providing coverage for vacations and sick leave.
- If in recovery or have a history of substance abuse, applicant must be abstinent from all psychoactive substances for at least two years
- Be cross trained in other office functions at Chrysalis
- Ability to prioritize, adapt, and be able to problem solve
- Be able to accept and give feedback in a positive manner
- Answer Phones
- Front desk reception, client assistance, file maintenance and scheduling
- Copy and assemble client files, information packets, acupuncture packets and other data as needed
- Monitor urinalysis collection samples
- Enter in UA results
- Data entry
- Scan documents to be uploaded into the agency’s EHR
- Attend staff meetings and assist in note taking
- Cross train to assist with other office functions as needed including intakes, billing, and EHR
- Complete the next available New Volunteer Training
- Reports to the Program Coordinator
Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check prior to work start date
Minimum probation period of 6 months
You can apply online by filing out the form below or you can download the application packet here and mail it in.
Instructions: Please read job description and summary of the history of White Bird Clinic, then complete this application and submit it to the Clinic by the advertised deadline. Please be sure that you have answered all pertinent questions. Feel free to attach copies of your resume or vita and cover letters, if you wish.